Social Media Specialist
Fusion Medical Staffing is searching for a motivated Social Media Specialist. In this role the primary responsibility is to help strategize, create, and execute social posts and content. As well as focus on the Fusion voice on all social platforms while utilizing social listening techniques and be active in social community groups. The ideal candidate can is a self-starter who can work autonomously but will also be working closely with a thriving social marketing team.
General Summary: Fusion Medical Staffing works to provide top healthcare professional talent to our clients nationwide. Our thriving culture, both internally and externally, allows us to focus on our core values and improve the lives of those we touch. Fusion Medical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
- Monitor the company’s Social Media platforms 24/7
- Manage social media profiles and presence including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram
- and potentially additional channels
- Work with Social Media Strategies on social media calendar according to company goals and objectives
- Create and place social media posts according to the Editorial Calendar
- Work closely with Graphic Designer for graphics
- Utilize listening tools to track relevant conversations and contribute information/resources
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry,
- both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences
- Be able to analyze social data and work closely with Digital Marketing Manager to run compelling
- campaigns for lead gen
- Explore new ways to engage our targeted audience and clients
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and management tools
- Exceptional time management skills with ability to multi-task
- Excellent social listening skills
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Strong knowledge of Facebook advertising platform, required
- Experience advertising on all other social platforms
- Strong copywriting and copy editing skills
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills
This job operates in an office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Employee is regularly required to talk or hear
- Is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to fingers, handle or feel;
Position Type/Expected hours worked:
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, in between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm flexible start/end times). Regular attendance is required
Desired Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 2+ years of social media experience
- Hubspot certifications/knowledge
- Healthcare Industry knowledge preferred but not required
- Experience with FB live events and working closely with audience for engagement
- Falcon social listening
- How to execute social campaigns
This job description is not a comprehensive list of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job and is subject to change at any time with or without notice.