Manager of Data Analytics
General Summary: Fusion Medical Staffing works to provide top healthcare professional talent to our clients nationwide. Our thriving culture, both internally and externally, allows us to focus on our core values and improve the lives of those we touch. Fusion Medical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
- Understanding of the ETL process, data warehousing and associated activities to implement the best programs to use in managing the data.
- Mine data, analyze data, and assist in the build out of internal analytical tools to improve decision making and support for the analytics team and reporting to cross functional teams.
- Assist in the Design, development, and automation of metrics-based internal reporting, including visuals and Ad-Hoc reporting packages
- Gather requirements and define scope for reporting needs, meeting to ensure specific data needed on a project basis.
- Ability to manage multiple data sources and systems with logic to ensure proper data file creation.
- Ensure a high level of communication and liaison duties with IT/Technology and Operational departments.
- Work closely with the Finance Team and financial data on performance and variance analytics.
- Ensure a high degree of data quality and accuracy in all results and reporting
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Team Player
This job operates in an office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Employee is regularly required to talk or hear
- Is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to fingers, handle or feel;
Position Type/Expected hours worked:
This is a full-time, permanent position. Hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, in between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm (there may be some flexibility with start/end times). Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required.
Required Education and Experience:
- BA/BS Business Science or Business Administration, MIS, analytics, statistics, Economics or related field
- Advanced Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) tools such as Tableau or other.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, as well as MS office suites and including MS SQL
- 3+ Years with SQL and VBA coding
- Strong experience with ETL process and data flow.
- Experience in data extraction, data manipulation, synthesis and creating presentations
- Experience with analytical initiatives with demonstrated ability to problem solve and think critically; ability to recognize key trends and evaluate results of analysis.
- Experience in recognizing, analyzing and communicating descriptive and predictive data for reporting and statistical methodologies.
- Proficiency with financial and accounting practices and techniques.
Preferred Education and Experience:
3-5 Years Relevant Experience
This job description is not a comprehensive list of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job and is subject to change at any time with or without notice.