Fusion is looking for a SLP to cover the rest of the 2018/2019 school year in Thousand Oaks California working in the Conejo Unified School District . This job will guarantee 37 hours per week the school is open!
If you are looking for a school contract please reach out to Brandon Schafer at 402-991-6035 ext 264 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!
At Fusion Medical, we truly believe that as people taking care of people, together we can do anything. Benefits Include:
• Paid Time Off (PTO) after 3 travel assignments
• Highly competitive pay
• Best in the industry Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Short term disability
• Aggressive Refer-a-friend Bonus Program
• Your recruiter is available 24-7
• Reimbursement for licensure and CEU’s
- One to three years’ experience as an SLP preferred
- Other certifications or licenses may be required for this position
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
- Physical Abilities: Remain in a stationary position, move about, move equipment (50-100lbs), Pushing, Pulling, Bending.
The following is a summary of the major job duties of this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Administers medically prescribed speech language pathology to restore function and prevent disability following injury or loss of a body part.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date records pertinent to patient treatment.
- Educates patients, other health professionals and family regarding speech therapy on an on-going basis.
- Observes and evaluates patient responses during treatment, documents and reports findings accordingly.
- Follows hospital safety rules and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Essential Skills:
- Interpersonal Skills – to work effectively with a variety of personnel (professional and ancillary) to present a positive attitude and a professional appearance.
- Technical/Motor Skills – Ability to grasp, fine manipulation, pushing/pulling and able to move about when assisting with procedures and/or using department equipment.
- Mental Requirements – Must be able to cope with frequent contact with the general public, customers, and meeting deadlines under pressure. Must be able to work under close supervision occasionally as well as working without assistance from other personnel. Must be able to contend with irregular activity schedules occasionally and continuous concentration to detail.
- Sensory – Visual acuity, ability to effectively communicate
**Fusion is an EOE/E-Verify Employer**