Our Story: Fusion isn’t just a job; it’s a lifestyle. Our actions are rooted in ensuring everyone we touch has a better life. Here, we don’t just work hard and play hard every day; we do it with a purpose. And through it all, we strive to stay humble, stay driven, and stay positive. We’re proud of who we are and where we’re going. We were honored to be named the "Best Staffing Company To Work For" in North America, and it's because of our culture and our employees that helped us win that achievement.
Don't believe us? See why you should join the Fusion family!
Lic/Certs: BLS, State License
13 week LPN travel assignment
*Must have state license in order to apply*
Client in [CITY & STATE] is looking for a LPN to help them out for 13 weeks. This is a [TIME] shift position.
At Fusion Medical, we truly believe that as people taking care of people, together we can do anything. Benefits Include:
• Paid Time Off (PTO) after 3 travel assignments
• Highly competitive pay
• Best in the industry Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Short term disability
• Aggressive Refer-a-friend Bonus Program
• Your recruiter is available 24-7
• Reimbursement for licensure and CEU’s
- One to three years’ experience as an LPN preferred
- Other certifications or licenses may be required for this position
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
- Physical Abilities: Remain in a stationary position, move about, move equipment (50-100lbs), Pushing, Pulling, Bending.
The following is a summary of the major job duties of this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Provides bedside care to patients and assists with personal hygiene and activities of daily living.
- Collects patient’s health information and documents nursing history and physical assessment.
- Administers medications in accordance with approved nursing techniques and scope of practice.
- Maintains patient’s medical records with proper charting and documentation in compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Communicates appropriately to supervising RN regarding changes in patient condition, vital signs, or status.
- Follows hospital safety rules and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Essential Skills:
- Interpersonal Skills – to work effectively with a variety of personnel (professional and ancillary) to present a positive attitude and a professional appearance.
- Technical/Motor Skills – Ability to grasp, fine manipulation, pushing/pulling and able to move about when assisting with procedures and/or using department equipment.
- Mental Requirements – Must be able to cope with frequent contact with the general public, customers, and meeting deadlines under pressure. Must be able to work under close supervision occasionally as well as working without assistance from other personnel. Must be able to contend with irregular activity schedules occasionally and continuous concentration to detail.
- Sensory – Visual acuity, ability to effectively communicate
**Fusion is an EOE/E-Verify Employer**