Fusion Medical is looking for an Occupational Therapist – OT, for a 13 week contract assignment in western Washington! This position comes with a 40 hour per week guarantee and is in the home health setting. Home health experience is highly preferred and a Washington OT license is required. Call 402-991-6035 x200 or email email@example.com for more details!
Surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and outdoor spaces, this one-of-a-kind place offers the ultimate in shopping, dining and cultural attractions, all within easy strolling distance of popular hotels. Come visit this popular area of western Washington today!
At Fusion Medical, we truly believe that as people taking care of people, together we can do anything. Benefits Include:
• Paid Time Off (PTO) after 3 travel assignments
• Highly competitive pay
• Best in the industry Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Short term disability
• Aggressive Refer-a-friend Bonus Program
• Your recruiter is available 24-7
• Reimbursement for licensure and CEU’s
- One to three years’ experience as a OT preferred
- Other certifications or licenses may be required for this position
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
- Physical Abilities: Remain in a stationary position, move about, move equipment (50-100lbs), Pushing, Pulling, Bending.
The following is a summary of the major job duties of this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Administers treatment to patients as a licensed Occupational Therapist in accordance with the treatment plan and within established legal guidelines.
- Educates patients, other health professionals, and family members regarding Occupational Therapy on an on-going basis.
- Observes and evaluates patient responses during treatment; documents and reports findings as appropriate.
- Follows hospital safety rules and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Essential Skills:
- Interpersonal Skills – to work effectively with a variety of personnel (professional and ancillary) to present a positive attitude and a professional appearance.
- Technical/Motor Skills – Ability to grasp, fine manipulation, pushing/pulling and able to move about when assisting with procedures and/or using department equipment.
- Mental Requirements – Must be able to cope with frequent contact with the general public, customers, and meeting deadlines under pressure. Must be able to work under close supervision occasionally as well as working without assistance from other personnel. Must be able to contend with irregular activity schedules occasionally and continuous concentration to detail.
- Sensory – Visual acuity, ability to effectively communicate
**Fusion is an EOE/E-Verify Employer**