Sterile Processor – Traveler
Position: Sterile Processor
13 week Sterile Processor travel assignment
Hospital in Reno, NV is looking for a Sterile Processor to help them out for 13 weeks. This is a variable shift position.
At Fusion Medical, we truly believe that as people taking care of people, together we can do anything. Benefits Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after 3 travel assignments
- Highly competitive pay
- Best in the industry Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Short term disability
- Aggressive Refer-a-friend Bonus Program
- Your recruiter is available 24-7
- Reimbursement for licensure and CEU’s
- One to three years’ experience as Sterile Processor preferred
- Other certifications may be required for this position
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
- Physical Abilities: Remain in a stationary position, move about, move equipment (50-100lbs), Pushing, Pulling, Bending.
The following is a summary of the major job duties of this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Receive used instruments, detachable portions of surgical and laboratory equipment and soiled linens after use.
- Sort and send equipment to appropriate areas for cleaning/sterilization and disassembly.
- Maintain and supply adequate levels of supplies and equipment to different departments along with custom deliveries of trays, instruments, and supplies.
- Maintain good communication with all other departments and staff, both oral and written.
- Follow hospital safety rules and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Essential Skills:
- Interpersonal Skills – to work effectively with a variety of personnel (professional and ancillary) to present a positive attitude and a professional appearance.
- Technical/Motor Skills – Ability to grasp, fine manipulation, pushing/pulling and able to move about when assisting with procedures and/or using department equipment.
- Mental Requirements – Must be able to cope with frequent contact with the general public, customers, and meeting deadlines under pressure. Must be able to work under close supervision occasionally as well as working without assistance from other personnel. Must be able to contend with irregular activity schedules occasionally and continuous concentration to detail.
- Sensory – Visual acuity, ability to effectively communicate
**Fusion is an EOE/E-Verify Employer**